11.23.2011
The big apple
Now I've been curious why New York is exactly called the big apple and I bet most of you don't know the answer too! So I've looked it up and here it is: In the early twenties, "apple" was used in reference to the many racing courses in and around New York City. Apple referred to the prizes being awarded for the races, the rewards were substantial. Now I'm not even sure if this is the true answer to my question, there are so many theories.. But .. Ok .. what does it matter, I've had a great time in New York! I've seen so many beautiful things and experienced wonderful moments. I've been in 2 New Yorker's homes and felt a little bit what it was like to really live there and o gosh I do want to live there! But we will see where I'll end up later ..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








All photos were so cute!.. Nice location too..We love it!
ReplyDeleteMuch love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: www.saboskirt.blogspot.com