11.14.2011

La Ritournelle



 A nice autumn (more like winter) day spent in the city. Although my lovely long black gloves from zara (stolen from my mother) kept me warm and also the try-out from my new black boots from Lazamani. Unfortunately It was less warm for Timothy who had to hold the camera with bare hands. The outfit looks more like a whole of black things but the white blouse underneath lighted it up a bit. Tell me what you think about it -Nina

6 comments:

  1. I just found your blog through Olivia's and I thought your blog name was so clever! Hihi
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is gorgeous! I wantt! :o)

    stop by sometime, xoxo Natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cute and lovely

    check my blog too

    http://2inscloset.blogspot.com and if you like it pls follow me on bloglovin :)

    check my sale blog too we sell celine, alexander wang, balenciaga, rick owens, gucci, fendi etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving that bag, what a classic piece!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your hair and your outfit :)

    www.fashionhasit.com

    ReplyDelete